Deploying Linear Regression Model as an Embedded Web Application in ESP32 with Arduino, HTML, Bootstrap, and TensorFlow.js.
In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to deploy a simple linear regression model. The model predicts the number of users of bike-sharing system. It is modeled in Python from scratch. Then, you are going to deploy this model as a TensorFlow.js application. You will also learn how to host this application on ESP32. Furthermore, you are going to deploy the model in C Arduino code, so the linear regression is run on the ESP32.
This tutorial is divided into several parts as follows. So, let’s get started.
- Part 1 – Bike-Sharing Users Prediction using Linear Regression in Python from Scratch
- Part 2 – Linear Regression in TensorFlow.js and Bootstrap UI
- Part 3 – Hosting TensorFlow.js Application in ESP32
- Part 4 – Bike-Sharing Users Prediction Web Application in ESP32 Arduino (C/C++)
- Get the full source code: deeplearningedge repository.
- Andrew Ng’s machine learning lecture (lecture 2.1 – 2.7).
- ESP32 Web Server using SPIFFS (SPI Flash File System).
If you benefit from this page, please make a small donation. I suggest $5, but you can choose the amount. We need your help to pay for web hosting and buy new components and equipment for new tutorials. Alternately, you can make a donation by sending me Bitcoin, at address