Developing with Keras, Python, STM32F4, STM32Cube.AI, and C. No Math, tutorials and working code only.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to build a simple neural networks model that can be run on the STM32 microcontroller. As a simple application, you will implement a logic gates using neural networks. At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to build the following system.
This tutorial is divided into several parts as follows. So, let’s get started!
- Part 1 – Build Keras Model of a NAND Gate
- Part 2 – Validate Keras Model on STM32
- Part 3 – Evaluate Model’s Performance on STM32
- Part 4 – Run the Model as an Application
- Part 5 – Add LED and Buttons to the Application
- Get the full source code: deeplearningedge repository.
- en.DM00570145: [User Manual] Getting started with X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for Artificial Intelligence (AI).
If you benefit from this page, please make a small donation. I suggest $5, but you can choose the amount. We need your help to pay for web hosting and buy new components and equipment for new tutorials. Alternately, you can make a donation by sending me Bitcoin, at address