Developing with Keras, Python, STM32F4, STM32Cube.AI, and C. No Math, tutorials and working code only.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to build a simple neural networks model that can be run on the STM32 microcontroller. As a simple application, you will implement a logic gates using neural networks. At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to build the following system.
Let’s get started!
- Part 1 – Build Keras Model of a NAND Gate
- Part 2 – Validate Keras Model on STM32
- Part 3 – Evaluate Model’s Performance on STM32
- Part 4 – Run the Model as an Application
- Part 5 – Add LED and Buttons to the Application
- en.DM00570145: [User Manual] Getting started with X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for Artificial Intelligence (AI).
If you benefit from this page, please make a small donation. I suggest $5, but you can choose the amount. We need your help to pay for web hosting and buy new components and equipment for new tutorials. Alternately, you can make a donation by sending me Bitcoin, at address